Scott Van Thuong
Department of Mathematics, University of Oklahoma
Click here for my new webpage at Pittsburg State University.
I am a PhD candidate at the OU Math Department.
My thesis adviser is Prof. Kyung Bai Lee.
See our graduate student topology and geometry seminar.
Address:Department of Mathematics
University of Oklahoma
Norman, OK 73019
Office: 914 PHSC
Phone: Message 405-325-6711
email: sthuong at math.ou.edu
Office Hours (Held In The Math Help Center, PHSC 209):
T 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
R 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
F 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
In addition, please feel free to make an appointment.
Spring 2014: Math 1743-005 Calculus I for Business, Life, and Social Sciences MWF 8:30AM-9:20AM PHSC 222
Research Interests: Topology and Geometry
Transformation groups, especially generalized Seifert fiberings, crystallographic groups, and
Differential geometry of Lie groups
- Math 1473 Mathematics For Critical Thinking
- Spring 2012 (4 discussion sections)
- Math 1503 College Algebra
- Fall 2009 (1 section)
- Spring 2010 (1 section)
- Math 1523 Precalulus and Trigonometry
- Math 1643 Precalulus for Business, Life, and Social Sciences
- Math 1743 Calculus I for Business, Life, and Social Sciences
- Math 1823 Calculus I
- Fall 2010 (2 discussion sections)
- Fall 2011 (2 discussion sections)
Links to: ♦OU♦ ♦Math Dept♦ ♦Academic Calendar♦