Scott Van Thuong
Department of Mathematics, University of Oklahoma
I am a PhD candidate in my fifth year at the OU Math Department and will graduate in May 2014.
My thesis adviser is Prof. Kyung Bai Lee.
Here is my CV.
See our graduate student topology and geometry seminar.
Address:Department of Mathematics
University of Oklahoma
Norman, OK 73019
Office: 914 PHSC
Phone: Message 405-325-6711
email: sthuong at math.ou.edu
Office Hours (Held In The Math Help Center, PHSC 209):
M 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
W 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
F 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Or by appointment
Fall 2013: Math 1743-004 Calculus I for Business, Life, and Social Sciences TR 9:00AM-10:15AM PHSC 359
Research Interests: Topology and Geometry
Transformation groups, especially generalized Seifert fiberings, crystallographic groups, and
Differential geometry of Lie groups
- Math 1473 Mathematics For Critical Thinking
- Spring 2012 (4 discussion sections)
- Math 1503 College Algebra
- Fall 2009 (1 section)
- Spring 2010 (1 section)
- Math 1523 Precalulus and Trigonometry
- Math 1643 Precalulus for Business, Life, and Social Sciences
- Math 1823 Calculus I
- Fall 2010 (2 discussion sections)
- Fall 2011 (2 discussion sections)
Links to: ♦OU♦ ♦Math Dept♦ ♦Academic Calendar♦